There’s a great new free resource from FoodGrads available: Career Paths in Food and Beverage, an e-book written by Veronica Hislop and illustrated by Ronella Ferreros that explains 50 careers in the food processing and food service industry.
Veronica wrote this book because she knows first-hand how difficult it can be to get information about careers in the food and beverage industry from when she was a student. Many job profiles in the e-book are based on her first-hand experiences in the industry. So, she knows the facts!
What you’ll find in Career Paths in Food and Beverage
- Career Profiles: Learn about careers you never knew existed and what people do on a daily basis in their jobs.
- Education: What education do you need to get these careers?
- Skills: Every profile covers the three most important skills you need to excel.
- Videos, podcasts and articles: Reading about jobs can be boring. We made sure to include resources so you can hear directly from the people who have these careers.
- Resources: Resources to help kick-start your job search.
- Awesome art: We just had to include the great illustrations!